CGGVeritas Announces Second Quarter Conference Calls July 30, 2009
Paris, France – July 15, 2009
CGGVeritas (ISIN: 0000120164 – NYSE: CGV) will release its Q2 2009 consolidated results on Thursday, July 30, 2009, before the opening of the Paris and New York stock exchanges.
A press release will be on our website: www.cggveritas.com at 6:30am (Paris) on this date.
- A French language conference call is scheduled at 9:30am (Paris), 8:30am (London). To take part in the French language conference, simply dial in 5 to 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
- National call-in: +33 1 72 00 13 65
- International call-in: +44 808 238 1769
- Replay: +33 1 72 00 14 59 and +44 207 107 0686 - code 256924#
- An English language conference call is scheduled at 3:00pm (Paris), 2:00pm (London), 8:00am (US CT), 9:00am (US ET). To take part in the English language conference, simply dial in five to ten minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
- International call-in: 1 (647) 427-3417
- US call-in: 1 (888) 241-0558
- Replay: 1 (402) 220-4374 and 1 (888) 567-0350 - code 82642759
You will be asked for the name of the conference: “CGGVeritas Q2 2009 Results”.
Copies of the presentation will be posted on the Company website and can be downloaded.
The conference calls will be broadcast live on our website www.cggveritas.com and a replay will be available for two weeks thereafter.
CGGVeritas (www.cggveritas.com) is a leading international pure-play geophysical company delivering a wide range of technologies, services and equipment through Sercel, to its broad base of customers mainly throughout the global oil and gas industry.
CGGVeritas is listed on the Euronext Paris SA (ISIN: 0000120164) and the New York Stock Exchange (in the form of American Depositary Shares, NYSE: CGV).
|Investor Relations Contacts|