Advanced Demultiple for Wide-Azimuth Data
CGG’ true-azimuth 3D SRME provides highly effective multiple attenuation for any acquisition geometry.
Our complementary data-driven and wave-equation modelling techniques respect the true offset and azimuth of the traces and can be applied directly to wide-azimuth data. The additional cross-line offsets which wide-azimuth data provide allow the generation of a more accurate multiple model which results in more effective multiple attenuation and better preservation of primaries.
- 3D 'True-azimuth' SRME
- Wide-azimuth data improves 3D SRME accuracy
- Can be applied directly to wide-azimuth data:
- Wide-azimuth towed streamer
|<< CLICK TO COMPARE >>|
- Highly effective demultiple for wide-azimuth data
- Reduced noise on stacks
- Improved pre-stack gathers for processing
- Improved pre-stack gathers for AVO analysis
- Maximises potential of wide-azimuth data
Slide to compare
Left, WAZ Input: Right, WAZ with 3D SMRE