Information Related to the Availability of the Document de Référence and 20-F Report for 2010
Compagnie Générale de Géophysique-Veritas (CGGVeritas)
Société Anonyme with a share capital of € 60,701,310
Registered office: Tour Maine Montparnasse, 33 avenue du Maine, 75015 Paris
No.: 969 202 241 – RCS Paris
Paris, April 25, 2011:
CGGVeritas (ISIN: 0000120164 – NYSE: CGV) announced today that its Document de référence and 20-F report for 2010 were filed with the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) and the SEC on April 21, 2011 respectively.
Both documents are available to the public under the conditions provided by law.
They are also available on the Company’s website (www.cggveritas.com) under the Investors/Financial Reports section as well as on the AMF website for the Document de référence (www.amf-france.org) and the SEC website for the 20-F report (www.sec.gov).
The following information is included in the Document de référence:
- the information related to auditors’ fees paid during fiscal year 2010;
- the description of the share buyback program provided under article 241-2 of the Règlement Général of the AMF;
- the report of the Chairman on internal control procedures and the auditors’ reports related thereto;
- the annual financial report mentioned under article L.451-1-2 of the French Code Monétaire et Financier; and
- the document containing all information made public over the twelve previous months (article 222-7 of the Règlement Général of the AMF).
Our audited financial statements for fiscal year 2010 are also included in the Document de référence and the 20-F report, filed with the AMF and the SEC on April 21, 2011. A printed copy of these documents is available upon request, free of charge, if you call our Investor Relations Department at: +33 1 64 47 38 31, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or write to: CGGVeritas – Investor Relations Department – Tour Maine Montparnasse, 33 avenue du Maine, 75015 Paris, France.
CGGVeritas (www.cggveritas.com) is a leading international pure-play geophysical company delivering a wide range of technologies, services and equipment through Sercel, to its broad base of customers mainly throughout the global oil and gas industry. CGGVeritas is listed on the Euronext Paris (ISIN: 0000120164) and the New York Stock Exchange (in the form of American Depositary Shares, NYSE: CGV).
|Corporate Legal Affairs Contact:|