CGGVeritas Announces Change in Currency Reporting, First Quarter 2012 Results Agenda
Paris, April 24, 2012
CGGVeritas (ISIN : 0000120164 – NYSE : CGV) will announce its first quarter 2012 results before the opening of the Paris and New York stock exchanges on Thursday, May 10, 2012 and on the same day will hold its Annual Shareholders Meeting.
Change in Reporting Currency
Effective January 1, 2012, CGGVeritas changed the presentation currency of its consolidated financial statements from the euro to the U.S. dollar to better reflect the profile of the revenues, costs and cash-flows, which are primarily generated in U.S. dollar and hence better present the financial performance of the Company.
First Quarter 2012 Results Agenda
- A press release will be available on our website: www.cggveritas.com at 7:30 AM on this date.
- Jean-Georges MALCOR, CEO, will comment on the first quarter results during the shareholders meeting at 9:30 AM – at the Auditorium Etoile Saint Honoré – 21, 25 rue Balzac - Paris 8ème.
- An English language conference call is scheduled at 3:00 PM (Paris time) – 2:00 PM (London time) – 8:00 AM (US CT) – 9:00 AM (US ET).
To take part in the English language conference, simply dial five to ten minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
- US Toll-Free 1-877-317-6789
- International call-in 1-412-317-6789
- Replay 1-877-344-7529 & 1-412-317-0088 – Conference # 10009283
- Copies of the presentation will be posted on the Company website and can be downloaded.
The conference call will be broadcast live on the CGGVeritas website www.cggveritas.com and a replay will be available for two weeks thereafter.
CGGVeritas (www.cggveritas.com) is a leading international pure-play geophysical company delivering a wide range of technologies, services and equipment through Sercel, to its broad base of customers mainly throughout the global oil and gas industry.
CGGVeritas is listed on the Euronext Paris SA (ISIN: 0000120164) and the New York Stock Exchange (in the form of American Depositary Shares, NYSE: CGV).